tori holder

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

be patient with me..

I hadn't meant to spend so long without posting, but it isn't without justifiable cause. Last week I was fortunate enough to get some time off from my program and travel a little bit and see some lovely friends (picture post of that coming soon), but also, less lovely, my laptop seems to be either slowly dying or is just making a desperate plea for attention, but either way it looking like I'm going to have to either take in for repair or try to restore to square one myself when I get back to the states..and until then just bear with. I've been working on a lot of different projects though, some of which have sworn me to secrecy, but I can show you one little bit of something I'm working on for a course (remember when I posted about bats..well here's the next step in that saga).

No comments:

Post a Comment