tori holder

Sunday, March 18, 2012

thingamajigs

So I'm not really a contest entering kind of person, despite the public laundry-airing that is this little chunk of internet, I'm actually a wee bit shy. So anyhow, I read about this contest, and sketched something up while I was waiting for a train last week:



and..well, here you go.
As is obvious, it's for the upcoming shins album, which you really ought to check out, quite nifty sounding.So if you like the design you, can go vote for it here, or vote for someone else's, or submit your own . 
And yes, I've been doing a lot of digital edited stuff lately, and to be frank I'm sort of sick of it... looks nice, but too much clicking. But I've still got  a few things to finish up before I can get back on the analogue train again.

No comments:

Post a Comment